We're looking for the senior product manager for AI SaaS product and AI API for solutions. To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Apply Now Back
- Solve enterprise customer's problem by our NLU AI.
- Understand market trend and supporting technologies in NLU AI.
- Ensure our product strategy/vision is kept up-to-date, on track, and well-communicated internally by participating in the backlog prioritization and roadmap discussions.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our market, competitors, and customer base through market research, customer feedback, and product performance.
- Author product requirement, product wireframe documents and communicate with designers and engineers.
- Run and automate testing before shipping the product to the customers.
- Develop product roadmaps and timelines.
- Write user guidelines for the newly shipped features.
Skills & experience
- At least 3 years experience working on enterprise products as a lead developer, data scientist manager, or product manager. Total 5 years experience preferred.
- Exemplary project management and communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a willingness to jump in to get the job done.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional, geographically dispersed teams.
- Get things done attitude.
- Experience defining and developing a new product or service.
- Demonstrated commitment to learning NLU AI.
- Fluent in English.
Benefits and Perks
- International exchange opportunity to other offices
- Flexible work environment
- Competitive salary and ESOP
- Medical and Dental Insurance